7th Grade May Update from Mr. Greg Anysz
Dear 7th Grade Parents,
Busy month as we end out our seventh grade year. We students have had two rounds of elections for next years Middle School Student Council. Congratulations to Anthony Fink and Samantha Schantz who will be the 2017-2018 Middle School Co-Presidents. Also congratulations to Mavi Sandhu and Harp Sandman who will be the 2017-2018 8th grade Co-Presidents. The next three weeks will fly by as we bring our year to an end so here a some reminders.
- May 12th – Busch Gardens Trip/ No School for students/ Faculty Professional Development
- May 15th – Students need a bag lunch/ water bottle for Community day (Cafeteria will be closed)
- May 16th – Parents Association Pizza lunch for 7th grade students
- May 17th- 19th — Global Village Trip
- Departure – Wednesday – May 17, 2017 – please arrive no later than 7 AM.
- Bag lunch & a drink – Wednesday – May 17, 2017 – Needed – A bag lunch & a drink in a paper or plastic bag that can be thrown away.
- Medications – please give any medications to your child’s advisor or to Ed Yohman prior to Wednesday, May 17, 2017 – please place medications in a zip lock bag with the child’s name & administering directions.
- Return – Friday, May 19, 2017 – our return will be no earlier than 6 PM – an email will be sent to alert everyone when the buses are an hour away from school.
- May 25th – Wetlands Showcase PA room – All day – ask you child what time their class meets
- May 29th – NO SCHOOL
- May 30th – 7th grade math exam -dismissal @ 10:30 a.m.
- May 31st – Middle School Award Ceremony & Closing Celebration Dismissal @ 10:30 a.m.