Chromebook Pickup Event for Class of 2014
Save the Date! Chromebook Pickup Event for Class of 2014
Welcome to 2012! As we prepare to enter the second semester, and with it the launch of Ravenscroft’s Google Chromebook Pilot program, we ask that you please save this date in your calendars:
Tuesday, January 31, 2012 | 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
While more detailed information regarding the launch night will be released closer to the actual date of the event, please keep the following in mind:
- The launch event will be an open, two-hour window, to fit the varying schedules of our families.
- Families will pick up their child’s Chromebook and review/sign paperwork noting school and family responsibilities.
- Parents will have the opportunity to demo a Chromebook and ask questions of our technology team.
- Students will have the opportunity to setup their Chromebooks, with the assistance of our technology team, if desired.
During the launch event families will receive the following:
- The Google Chromebook assigned to your child
- Information on the pilot program and expectations
- Information about how to use a Managed Ravenscroft Chromebook
- Care and Feeding Instructions
- Information about how to request help
- Information about recommended accessories
If you have questions about the launch event or the Google @ Ravenscroft Initiative please contact us here:
google [at] ravenscroft [dot] org