- PICTURE MAKE-UP DAY : October 4, 2016
- SAVE THE DATE : Ravenscroft’s Gala and Live Auction – January 27, 2018
- I can express thoughts, feelings, and ideas.
- I can recognize Pp and its letter/sound relationship.
- WOW (Words Of the Week): unique, creative, athletic, appreciate, persistent
- I can associate number names, quantities, and written numerals.
- I can represent numbers with groups of objects and recognize that numbers can be represented in different ways.
- I can learn to observe and compare things in my world.
- I can explore cause and effect in my world.
- I can appreciate the unique characteristics of everyone.
- I can asks and answer questions.
SPECIAL AREA UPDATES
PK students used magnets to explore some simple geometric shapes. My marbles are one half blue, half red, and always connect red to blue. Three will make a triangle, four a square, five a pentagon, etc. Six connected into a hexagon will fit exactly around one in the middle! A flower, someone said. Many places sell magnetic marbles, but my original source of the blue/red ones is no longer in business.