- December 13, 2017 – Holiday Chapel, (Chapel Dress), 10:10 am, A. E. Finley Center
- December 19, 2017 – Pre-K Winter Celebration Luncheons
- December 20. 2017 – Lower School Sharing Event, 10:00 am, A. E. Finley Center
- December 20, 2017 – Early Dismissal, 11:45 am
- I can use context to identify meaning.
- I can recognize Oo and its letter/sound relationship.
- WOW (Words Of the Week): cozy, soothe, smidgen, fret, shiver
- I can compare objects by length and weight.
- I can use terms such as longer, shorter, and same length to describe length comparisons.
- I can exhibit curiosity in nature.
- I can explore to learn more about soil.
- I can identify healthy habits that help to prevent illness.
- I can identify different ways to stay healthy.
SPECIAL AREA UPDATES
PK students searched for fossils this week during science lab. They found fossil shark’s teeth, stingray mouthparts, and sea urchin spines. They WILL find more fossils if they continue to search at home!