- We will start our unit on Living Things this week. Please send in a baby picture of your child by Tuesday, March 12, 2019 for a project entitled “Look How Much I’ve Grown”!
- March 22, 2019 – Teacher Workday – No School
- Save The Date – May 8, 2019, 8:00 am – Mother’s Day Breakfast, Dining
- I can isolate beginning sounds.
- I can recognize Zz and its letter/sound relationship.
- WOW (Words Of the Week): curious, transform, agree, disagree, ridiculous
- I can recognize number quantities.
- I can represent numbers in different ways.
- I can distinguish between living and nonliving things.
- I can describe living things.
- I can recognize emotions.
- I can regulate behavior and emotions.