- Easter/Passover Chapel – April 10, 2019, 10:10 am – Chapel Dress required
- Pre-K Spring Celebration/Luncheon – April 12, 2019, 11:30 am – Campus Green
- I can describe connections in text.
- I can recognize Vv and its letter/sound relationship.
- WOW (Words Of the Week): mystery, sprout, brilliant, variety, gigantic
- I can create visual representations of numbers.
- I can subitize visual representations of numbers.
- I can distinguish between living and nonliving things.
- I can describe living things and nonliving things.
- I can understand the basic needs of plants.
- I can recognize personal limitations.
As we look towards the 4th quarter students will continue participating in the Rhythms and Dance Unit. They have enjoyed moving to the beat of the music and learning a variety of new dance activities. Using a variety of manipulatives, such as foam noodles and balls, students have been participating in several “Drum Fit” activities. We have also been working on different cooperative activities with partners, such as balancing a small object on a noodle with a partner to reach the other side of a gym. These games and activities require us to lead ourselves and others, be resilient and not give up when challenges arise, be adaptive so we can be successful, and growth-minded to learn new activities, practice and grow.