- Please sign up for Parent/Teacher conferences here.Grade Reports
Grade reports will available through your Parent Portal on Saturday, March 30.
- Easter/Passover Chapel – April 10, 2019, 10:10 am – Chapel Dress required
- Pre-K Spring Celebration/Egg Hunt/Luncheon – April 12, 2019, 12:15 pm – Campus Green
- Mother’s Day Breakfast – May 8, 2019 – 8:00 am – Dining Hall
- I can identify new word meanings.
- I can recognize Ll and its letter/sound relationship.
- WOW (Words Of the Week): delicate, flutter, hilarious, giggle, lively
- I can experience counting in a variety of ways.
- I can develop my quantitative reasoning.
- I can distinguish between living and nonliving things.
- I can describe living things and nonliving things.
- I can understand how animals grow.
- I can understand how animals change.