- We really enjoyed parent conferences and having the chance to share all of the wonderful things that we’ve been learning this year! Thanks for your wonderful support this year!
- Easter/Passover Chapel – April 10, 2019, 10:10 am – Chapel Dress required
- Pre-K Spring Celebration/Egg Hunt/Luncheon – April 12, 2019, 12:15 pm – Campus Green
- Spring Break – April 15-19, 2019
- Mother’s Day Breakfast – May 8, 2019 – 8:00 am – Dining Hall
- I can identify new word meanings.
- I can recognize Uu and its letter/sound relationship.
- WOW (Words Of the Week): study, wonder
- I can experience counting in a variety of ways.
- I can develop my quantitative reasoning.
- I can understand what science is.
- I can describe things related to science.
- I can understand new concepts.
- I can identify new concepts.