Fund for Ravenscroft
Today is the deadline for the parent participation challenge! The Fund for Ravenscroft Co-Chairs have announced that they will match every gift, dollar for dollar, that brings us one family closer to reaching 70% participation. That is up to another $9,000 for Ravenscroft on top of $30,000. We can’t do it without you! Make your gift here.
Fund for Ravenscroft touches each and every aspect of our school: from teacher development to student programming, from fine arts to athletics, from campus security to classroom experience. If you have already given, no need to give again; you have already brought us this far! Thank you all for believing in Ravenscroft and supporting Every Raven, Every Day.
Lead From Here Parent Survey
We invite you to be part of the Lead From Here parent survey to help Ravenscroft and the Center for Creative Leadership continue to refine the work we do to develop citizen leaders. Your answers are confidential and will not be connected to your name in any way. We only give this survey every other year, so the information you provide is really important. The survey will take you about 5-10 minutes. Please take the survey here.
- Spring Break – April 15-19, 2019
- SAVE THE DATE – Mother’s Day Breakfast – May 8, 2019, 8:00 am
- I can identify new words and their meanings.
- I can recognize Qq and its letter/sound relationship.
- WOW (Words Of the Week): investigate, expedition, fascinating, inquire, reveal
- I can experience counting using a ten frame.
- I can develop my quantitative reasoning.
- I can describe someone being a scientist.
- I can describe different things I see when I am investigating.
- I can develop positive relationships with my peers.
- I can identify new concepts and respond to new information.