- Monday, May 13, 2019 – Field Trip to Durant Nature Preserve – 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Monday, May 20, 2019 – 8:00 am Transition Meeting for Parents of Rising Kindergarten Students – Winston Library
- Wednesday, May 23, 2019: Pre-K Field Day – 10:00 am – 11:30 am (Sign-Up Genius coming soon)
- Monday, May 27, 2019 – No School/Memorial Day
- Friday, May 31, 2019 -Early Release at 11:45 a.m.
- Tuesday, June 4, 2019 – Last Day of School/ Early Dismissal at 11:45 a.m.
- I can identify new words and their meanings.
- I can recognize Xx and its letter/sound relationship.
- WOW (Words Of the Week): alter, inflate, extraordinary, combine, experiment
- I can experience counting using a ten frame.
- I can develop my quantitative reasoning.
- I can describe someone being a scientist.
- I use scientific tools to notice how things change
- I can develop positive relationships with my peers.
- I can assume a role and its responsibilities.